Bjd doll face update

Well guys and girls I finished sculpting the face and just had to paint it just to see if I liked it and yep I'm pleased with it so made a quick mold of it which I thought was going to be a gonner since I realised after pouring the plaster I hadn't sprayed it with mold release !!! But it came out fine Phew!!! ... So I've been sanding and drilling the joints today ... haven't gotten any pics as yet but they are ready to have the limbs worked around them... I do however have pics of the face all painted ... Didn't have any eyes so made them with clay them painted... takes away from the look but they will do until I order some :o))

Looks a bit better with hair LOL

6 Comments:

  1. Sharon-NZ said...
    You are a very clever girl you know, looks fab
    Beeshebags said...
    OMG how cute are those freckles....and look at the handpainted eyebrows...you're skills are awesome hun. Hugs Naomi
    Khris said...
    UNBELIEVABLE work Sharon....just damn amazing you are...hugs Khris
    Karen Mallory said...
    Wonderful Sharon!!! Of course you just whipped up some clay eyes! I think that makes her even better!!
    hugs Karen
    PS I found the liquid sculpey and hope to get to work on the inserts!
    hugs Karen
    Cath Ü said...
    Sharon as usual you have done a fantastic job... and once again I love her and can't wait to see her finished.... you are a genius...
    Cath Ü
    Unknown said...
    Well, to tell the truth, I really like these eyes better and just love all the freckles....looking good, Sharon
    hugz
    Pam

Post a Comment