Free pattern

Well since I got talked into making a Unicorn from my Pegasus pattern which is free just click on the images here...download and print to your desired size.... I thought if anyone want to join me in making one I'd pop up the process piccies and instructions as I go!

Should be fun so come on and join in :o))

What you'll need....
Calico about 1/4mtr and matching thread,
Scissors and pencil,
good glue something thick,
black beads about 4mm or what ever size takes your fancy,
Strong thread for attaching beads,
Polymer clay any colour you have as you can paint them after or black to skip painting,
Wool for felting ...I use Merino ...whatever colour you like I've used Purple and looks fantastic and remember this is a mythical creature so any colour goes!!
A needle felting needle .. I like my 38gauge as it felts in wonderfully... make sure you have a few as they do break at times!!
Stuffing,
and lastly a good black pencil for highlighting!

Okay thats it so far if I've missed anything I will update!

11 Comments:

  1. Sharon-NZ said...
    OMG oh well suppose I was looking for a project eh ROFLMAO
    Khris said...
    I have shared this on my freebies blog Sharon...hugs Khris
    Karen Mallory said...
    Thanks Sharon! And after you said how time consuming it is to make! How much time would I have to set aside to make him??
    hugs Karen
    Lois said...
    Lovely Sharon like all of your work, will add it to my to do list.
    Hugs
    Lois
    Unknown said...
    Thanks for making this a free pattern! You are a sweety!
    hugz+
    Pam
    WoolenSails said...
    What a wonderful gift to your readers.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Debbie
    Bear said...
    ooh whoohoo
    thank you Sharon I have been looking for a pattern for a pegasus for a long time one I liked that is and here it is and its free to boot - thank you so very very much
    love n hugs bear xoxoxoxo(AU)
    SweetErGallery said...
    Thank you sharing this with us. It's a beautiful design.
    Sharon's Place said...
    Thanks for the comments girls :o))...

    Hugs,
    Sharon 2
    Michelle said...
    Thanks for this wonderful pattern and instructions. I haven´t seen my sister for twelve years and she´s coming over in a month. I´ll start cutting the pattern out tonight. I found your blog through Kris and her freeby´s link, lost the link and spent two days searching for it and finally found it again. And your horse really is better than the others I have found on the net.
    laura.kapocsi@yahoo.com said...
    can you please send me the instructions on the pegasus pattern you have up i would love to make this it is so pretty thank you my email is laura.kapocsi@yahoo.com


Post a Comment